Sign in to follow this  
gotcoues

Eberlestock Just One Pack

I purchased the Eberlestock Just One pack from Santana Outdoors, they had the best deal going and are sponsors of the site as well. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, I've had the Just One pack since Oct and have had it out it the field quite a few times. Last month I put an entire coues deer in the pack minus the head and cape plus my gear. Pack rode well, as it was all uphill to the truck and the load felt fine with no problems.

On the customer service end, Eberlestock shipped out a broken part with extras. I broke a black clip that holds the strap that goes across the chest. Even though it was my fault it broke and I admitted it over the phone, they wasted no time in double checking for the correct part and shipped it right out free of charge.

I highly recommend this pack to anyone interested in a higher end pack. Great pack and it seems they are they're on the ball with customer service.

Justin

• Like 1

It's good to know somebody is getting good customer service from them. I have been trying for 4 months now to get my pack fixed. Last email I sent them was December 28th, 2011 asking if they received my previous email, sent 3 weeks earlier, with the pictures showing what the problem was. They responded that their service department was backed up and they didn't have an answer for me yet. I guess they're still backed up, or maybe karen@eberlestock.com forgot about me. I love the Eberlestock packs and mine has served me well for about 5 years now. I just wish I could get it fixed. I have said from the very beginning that I would be happy to pay for the cost of repairs.

Man, that is sad to hear. I sent three emails total and had a response within a day on each of them. I used the generic email on their website.

I have the Just One, plus the extra duffle. Awesome for multi-day backpacking. Also have one of the Gunrunners for day use. Both are great. One of the things I like the most is the rifle scabbard. ;)

I'm a huge Eberlestock fan. Never had the need to contact them for customer service yet, but counting on it if/when I need it.

S.

:)