Sign in to follow this  
vml

30B pig hunt

30B seems land locked just looking for some good areas.

Not looking for anybody's sweet spot just general area. Daughter and I going hunting also visiting tombstone getting pig would be a plus.

Thanks

1329278712[/url]' post='295089']

Not looking for anybody's sweet spot just general area. Daughter and I going hunting also visiting tombstone getting pig would be a plus.

Thanks

I just had to chase about 10 of them off the front porch. They were digging in my wife's flower pots and driving the dogs crazy.

I shot one down there in 2006 when they had the javelina hunt the same time as deer season.

Take Middlemarch road in from the Tombstone side. Then take a left on the forest road that runs along the western side of the Dragoons. Hunt the flats and rolling hills along the washes and you should find some. I don't remember the forest road number, but you can't miss it.

I shot one down there in 2006 when they had the javelina hunt the same time as deer season.

Take Middlemarch road in from the Tombstone side. Then take a left on the forest road that runs along the western side of the Dragoons. Hunt the flats and rolling hills along the washes and you should find some. I don't remember the forest road number, but you can't miss it.

Appreciate the info I will check it out.....thx

1329278712[/url]' post='295089']

Thanks

I just had to chase about 10 of them off the front porch. They were digging in my wife's flower pots and driving the dogs crazy.

Those resident pigs have it made.