COUESAZ

GOLF CART

I am thinking of getting a lifted golf cart with the 290 CC motor in it for the wife and kids to drive when we go camping. Does anyone here have one of them they could tell me about.

My brother said his friend has one and it climbs ok and goes throught the mud just fine and in the mountains it seems to do just fine on all the forest roads they have gone on.

What kind of cart is it, and is it the kawasaki motor.

I own a yamaha two stroke 240 cc that works great for taking out in the woods. I take it all over the place hunting and what not. it does great on level ground, about 25mph top speed. It is really fun to drive, but it does not have the power of a quad, but i love the centrifical clutch and that two or more people can ride pretty easy. My wife and i take the kids for rides all the time.

Thanks for the videos! That looks like fun, but jumping them things looks hard on your butt and your FACE! OUCH! Thanks, JIM

Looks like some fun, and yup, good for chiropractic business.

I keep thinking they are going to fall out of the side and get ran over by the other guy. I sure know if I took my boy out he would fall out for sure. David