Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

My favorite new radio station

There is a radio station in Claypool (97.3) that changed hands and changed format. I have been enjoying the new format and figured several of you might also. I think it broadcasts out into phx so many of you might be able to pick it up. Or you can listen to it online:

http://tunein.com/radio/Funny-973-s33139/

Great station. I have been listening to it for almost a month now. The only problem is that it doesn't carry very far into Phx. But luckily I get it most of the time in the east valley. I will be sitting at a red light laughing and I'm sure people are looking at me thinking I'm nuts.

Great station. I have been listening to it for almost a month now. The only problem is that it doesn't carry very far into Phx. But luckily I get it most of the time in the east valley. I will be sitting at a red light laughing and I'm sure people are looking at me thinking I'm nuts.

sure...blame your crazy behavior on a radio station! We all know you are just nuts :)

I tried to get it last night and it wasn't coming in very clear. I usually listen to KNIX or CAMEL but have been listening to RYDE 94.1 out of Globe/Miami the last couple of months. They mix up the oldies with the new which I like. :)

TJ

The Morning Sickness is the best morning station around keeps me laughing all morning. After morning time its 96.3 and 94.1

The new 24 hour comedy station out of Claypool is great!

It is sort of spotty in the White Mtns area, but I don't think I've changed my radio off of it in a few weeks.

I'm surprised they are able to find so many different comedy clips without curse words! They rarely have *bleeped* words either.