Sign in to follow this  
Coues&Bass

White Mountain Trophy Elk Contest April 25th

Just counting down the days before I head up north for the White Mountain Trophy Elk Contest. My friend entered the contest with his 3A bull so we are going up to see what it is all about.

Nice i will not be going....but hopefully you can fill the rest of us in that have to work etc.

what a pain in the @##.....some of us have to work and cant just waltz on up to RV! wouldnt have entered if they werent telling the results... maybe i can have my brother in law impersonate me ;)

Ill be there. Taking some mounts to set up a booth, come say hello!!!!

vincefmx

i agree 100 % what a crock, they specifically posted on there advertizing that they WOULD be calling or notifing the top 10, so that you WOULD KNOW, and now they say nope... pretty unprofessional of them, once they have posted the rules AND collected an entrance fee, then you dont go changeing the rules... if they wanted to for next year fine, tell people what you were doing but NOT mid game.... as you say some people have to work and it is not worth taking one of your vaction days if you are not in the running... save that day to hunt with.... they SAID they would call so they should CALL, bottom line.....

just my 2 cents....

I never saw where the stated they would call top 10 or anyone for that matter. DO you have a copy of those rules? because if yes that would be a breach of contract not just unethical.

Just stirring the POT.

Scheduling is always a conflict for me with these types of things, especially on weekends, so i read the entire online form originally posted. it said top ten would be notified no later than February 20th, but that never happened, then they changed the fact that you would be notified at all, and it isn't on the website anymore.