Sign in to follow this  
CEI

2012 Arizona Elk & Pronghorn Credit Card Hits! Confirmed!

Arizona+2010+Draw+Results.JPG

If you applied for Elk or Pronghorn in Arizona with a Credit Card, the Arizona Game & Fish has been slowly hitting Credit Cards. THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!

If you applied by check or if you want to know what unit you drew, you will have to wait for the OFFICIAL Arizona Draw Results to be released.

Arizona Big Game Draw Results

Last year's AZ Results were released on Tuesday, March 29th.7390207506001098692-8966442320326312596?l=blog.outdoorsmansresourceguide.com

View the full article

A screen shot from a 2010 results page just doesn't convince me LOL.

That, plus the fact he got permit #21 for Antelope and there are only 5 tags for that hunt number this year. Nice try!

That, plus the fact he got permit #21 for Antelope and there are only 5 tags for that hunt number this year. Nice try!

Nice catch - I didn't bother to check that. I love this time of year... waiting to see who is bluffing and who posts up the real deal first.

Nice catch - I didn't bother to check that. I love this time of year... waiting to see who is bluffing and who posts up the real deal first.

Old screenshot of posted results.....not credit card hits (bank statements). But i do believe he has confirmed that cards ar being hit.

Man Craig, you really did draw some excellent tags last year!

Sorry guys a couple of close friends played us, felt like a Jackass. This was my results for the 2010 draw! Yeah, I about fell over when I opened it up!