Sign in to follow this  
SWDesertRat

Sold...thanks

I told my friend I'd help him sell these Kaibabs.

These are literally brand new in box. I took them out to take some photos, and that's about the extent of life out of the box that these binos have had.

Most of you know what Kaibab's are and how good of a glass they are.

Located in N. Phx (Anthem), will ship -- on your dime of course.

These retail for $1199, however if you buy from a box store add another 9% or so for taxes. Even brand new this'll save you at least Not interested in trades unless you sell airline tickets or have a plane that flies to Alaska.

These binos will open up a whole new world of glassing; the ability to locate critters and horns is all up to you but these will sure help get you there.

Have them in your pack in time for horn hunting and elk and pronghorn scouting.

These Kaibabs are looking for a new good home, prefer to be used but not abused. I hear they don't mind the sight of blood and are willing to travel.

Thanks..

I hear they don't mind the sight of blood and are willing to travel

BUMP- For you ! I've been to Alaska 12 times ! I'd sell my binos to get back there for the 13th time! LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

GLWS!

Nice deal for someone ! Loved the description !

AzP&Y

Congrats to all the elk and speed goat tag holders, I'll be sitting this season out I guess.

Anyways..I have been awfully tempted to take these on my shed hunting excursions the past month but they wouldnt be as advertised...

Plus I didnt want that unfair advantage..

Bump for the best pair of sub $2k binos you can find.

Seriously....what are you all waiting for? This is an excellent deal on brand new optics.