Is this thing being sponsered by azsfw? If so, we need to boycott and let Mr. Daniels know we do not support sb 2072! I believe its to be held in Prescott Valley.

• Like 1

Is this thing being sponsered by azsfw? If so, we need to boycott and let Mr. Daniels know we do not support sb 2072! I believe its to be held in Prescott Valley.

I looked up more info, and it will be held at wild horse pass. The Governer is honrarry chair. Any one else get this e mail? its being called the sportsmans bash. Sounds to me like a good place to hold a peacefull protest. Pardon my spelling lol On second thought, the tribe would probably have anyone involved in a protest arrested. Might take away from revenues.

Looks to me like we are out numbered. If this bill has the governers ear, we are in deep trouble. Money almost always wins over common sense and ethics. Its a sad time for Az sportsman...

• Like 1

I sent emails to the governors office expressing my concern about her joining forces with azsfw. they are behind the toxic bill hb2072......many voters will not like her being a part of azsfw banquet.....allen taylor