Sign in to follow this  
AZ402

Reply from AZSFW

Oh I know what he's saying, they feel they are sacrificing themselves for us and we're too blind to see it. I don't have a problem with people speaking of the Lord either but ANYONE comparing themselves to Jesus shows me their complete and utter arrogance and pride. That one email proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt what this is all about.

I'm just thankful that the majority sees it, at least the people I know. It also makes me feel better and more confident about who I choose to associate with because I don't have one freind that sees any redeeming quality in this idea.

There are two things we must do at this point IMO. 1, we have to be diligent and watchful of this group as they hopefully fade into oblivion and 2, its time for us to act. Its time for all unafiliated hunters to join together. Not just the unafiliated either. All the hunters out there who are fed up with how things have gone for so long need to find a conservation home. We have all gotten the chance to see what we don't like in an org, its time to join one that does represnt what we believe and support them. I don't care which group it is, just find one and join. Only that will keep this from happening again.

A more fitting comparison in my view would be to the liberal elite's in Washington prior to 2010. They passed a close to trillion$$ stimulus bill doling out billions to their political friends. And we all know about the healthcare bill that Pelosi said we "had to pass to find out what's in it" My point is AZSFW is acting just like the political elite class in Washington where they know what's best for us and they will save us from ourselves and the big bad woofs of the world if we just get on board. Oh and yes of course 30% of all that money raised will go back into wildlife conservation. So very nice of them!

Stan:

Thanks for posting the reply. My sentiments have already been covered in the previous posts on this thread --- just add my 2-cents in capital letters!!!

We're bringing this to the public through the media --- looks like it's starting to snowball.

Now. as others have articulated >>> CONTINUE SPREADING THE WORD, THROUGHOUT THE DAY, WITH EVERYONE ...

Stan,

What was your original email to SFW to help put their response in context?

Doug, it was a one sentence reply to one of AZSFW mass emails. I stated I thought they had stabbed the AZ sportsmen in the back with this bill. Really nothing more than that.

I don't know if he knows I'm a Christian and mentioning Jesus in his reply might sway me? Not sure but I found his response very odd.