Sign in to follow this  
Bowhuntsaz

Hound puppies

Hi i'm looking for another puppy to run with my walker. preferably a bluetick or redbone but i'm open to any options please get back to me. Thanks

How old. My brother might have a couple for sale. The ones I'm thinking of have treed bob cats.

I would prefer to get puppies, but i would say up to about a year old or so. How old are the dogs he has??

Already contacted them about her! She is for now spoken for and if the other dude backs out im gonna get her.

I currently have a 12 week old 1/2 Plott Hound, 1/4 RedBone, 1/4 Catahoula that I am looking for a good home for. She is up on craigslist, so if you're interested, get to me quick. PM me or give me a text 480-241-6735. Thanks

I currently have a 12 week old 1/2 Plott Hound, 1/4 RedBone, 1/4 Catahoula that I am looking for a good home for. She is up on craigslist, so if you're interested, get to me quick. PM me or give me a text 480-241-6735. Thanks

can you get me a picture of her please?

Hi i'm looking for another puppy to run with my walker. preferably a bluetick or redbone but i'm open to any options please get back to me. Thanks

I have some redtick/black and tan pups for sale, you can email me at hdtrophyhunts@gmail.com or call or text me at 520-840-5252.

I have some redtick/black and tan pups for sale, you can email me at hdtrophyhunts@gmail.com or call or text me at 520-840-5252.