Sign in to follow this  

more tapia news

this is too funny. now she wants respect. heck, she might still be able to lock the place up from the joint tho. sure be a shame. turkey creek is some fine country and the road in from winkleman is one rough sob. be nice to have a season where a guy didn't have to worry about a locked gate. Lark.

http://www.eacourier.com/articles/2006/05/...n/opinion03.txt

Where is the justice in Graham County?

If you ask me, I think it is starting to be served!

It's funny she wants justice for everybody but her piece of crap child molesting son, when he gets true justice maybe she will too. Just being locked up doesn't do a child molestor justice, and ever letting them out is the worst justice of all, just ask the families thet have been terrorized by the ones that were.Losing a kid or having a kid molested by someone that should be in prison or dead would cause me to take matters into my own hands no matter what the cost and that shouldn't be the case.

hey K, i don't know if you know it, but she's in jail right now too. guess she musta wrote the letter from there. got busted for counterfitting and spreading around bogus century notes. seems like she ended up with around a year in the pokey. she's writing because folks can pretty much have the run of her place while she's makin' license plates. Lark.

Yea I remember you posting about the counterfeiting, couldn't happen to a nicer person. Isn't that a federal offense, too bad they couldn't link the counterfeiting to her property, then they could probably seize it.

This lady is unbeliveable! Her son is a molester, gets caught, she gets pissed at the "Government" for convicting him so she locks her gate...charges people to enter so she can donate to the "molester help fund", gets caught with counterfiet bills, while waiting for trial threatens someone with a deadly weapon...and gets a year? I guarantee any "normal" citizen would have gotten alot more than a year for counterfiet and endangering another human life with a deadly weapon. Where's the justice for us? Nobody should have to put up with this crap anymore.