jmwarren65

Here We Go Again....

Game and Fish site is down again. Probably routine maintenance, but I'll be checking it every 10 seconds or so just in case.....

this is a first my computer just gets stuck every time I try to click on the draw results bonus point link. Its like im blocked out it use to come up with server error or something like that. Maybe its all loaded up just waiting for someone to push the button

must be good....??? page is not found...if you click online draw :unsure: :rolleyes:

Site is up. Still shows spring draw results. How much longer must we wait? This isn't like sitting in a stand waiting...this kind of waiting sucks!

Site is up. Still shows spring draw results. How much longer must we wait? This isn't like sitting in a stand waiting...this kind of waiting sucks!

Send me your email addresses and I will notify you when the draw is up. For a fee you will be first. The most money is first and so on. Then you can get some sleep. And do some work for your boss and family. :rolleyes:

PS My wife is related to a cousins uncles neighbor who knows someone that has talked to the top people in the G&F.