Sign in to follow this  
corkin it

lucky draw!

Good morning! While coaching first base last night I was alerted by my phone to two emails. My son drew youth 27 hunt!!!! I drew Burrow 2nd hunt!!! Been putting in for those hunts for a long time!! Finally scored. Scouting begins today:) Any advice from you guys would be great. Ive hunted 27 2 times so I kind of have an idea where to start. The burros on the other hand are a different story. Never hunted the area but have driven through the country. Howd the rest of you do?? Going to be a great Friday!!!

Good morning! While coaching first base last night I was alerted by my phone to two emails. My son drew youth 27 hunt!!!! I drew Burrow 2nd hunt!!! Been putting in for those hunts for a long time!! Finally scored. Scouting begins today:) Any advice from you guys would be great. Ive hunted 27 2 times so I kind of have an idea where to start. The burros on the other hand are a different story. Never hunted the area but have driven through the country. Howd the rest of you do?? Going to be a great Friday!!!

Congrats to you and your son. I have never had the pleasure of hunting NM so I'm not much help there. Didn't I reply to your thread about putting your son in for an AZ deer hunt yesterday? If so, is the AZ hunt on hold now?

Lee

Hey Lee, Just responded to your reply. Thanks for the help!! I still think ill put him in for AZ. Didnt draw elk so I will have some gas money left:) Thanks, jake

Congrats to you and your son. I have never had the pleasure of hunting NM so I'm not much help there. Didn't I reply to your thread about putting your son in for an AZ deer hunt yesterday? If so, is the AZ hunt on hold now?

Lee

Great hunts, Congratulations. I drew the Burro's January Archery Coues'

--Bill

I got a muzzy Ibex tag! This is gonna be FUUUUNNNNN!!! Only problem is I'm moving across the country in a week so scouting is gonna be tough.

No need to scout. Just be in the best shape of your life. Shoot me an email. I live 10 min from mountain. I can help you.

Ray