Sign in to follow this  
azpredator@work

Need some transmission help

Anybody out there speacialize in transmissions? I just got word I need a new tranny and don't want the dealership that took 16 DAYS to diagnose the problem be the ones who fix it. Would love some help from a trustworthy source. Thanks,

Wade

928-276-6554

Dennys at Cavecreek rd & cactus in Phoenix is good. He's a hunter at that location. Don't know about up north.

I swear by Tri City Transmissions in Tempe. They're right across from the Tempe Market Place.

When my cars need service that I don't want to tackle, I use Kobars Auto in Gilbert. Gene Kobar is a friend and fellow church member. He always recommends, Tri City, as does Mark Salem Automotive, another reputable shop.

The number at Tri City is 480-968-5062

Good luck

Both Tri-City and Denny's are good shops. I have used Denny's for years. Call Randy and tell him Ken sent you his way. I used to own a garage and sent him all my work. The number is 602 788-1104

I use "ABC Transmissions, Buckeye and 18th Ave (east on Maricopa) 6026283733

Nice Hispanic guy who put a new tranny in my old Sierra after i blew it and cracked the housing in a little over twenty four hours! Charged a grand I think. Compare that to the silverado I had before that one that the dealer did for $3500 and kept the truck for over a week!