Sign in to follow this  
lonne

Bears are Hungry and Thirsty this Summer

I've been hunting around tonto village like always with my spring archery tag and haven't seen a beer yet.

There are 12 of them in my fridge right now.

Haha nice. Took me a minute untill I read my post again.

Took me until now to figure this one. I know I'm a little slow but at least I figured it out. I bet some of you are scratching your heads. :lol:

We went for a ride on the ranger this weekend we rode up to 9000 foot elevation and on the way down I noticed three sets o bear tracks going down the road. They were over our ranger tracks and we came across fresh pee and poop all the way down also. They walked the road all the way from pine tree forest down to the desert floor. I have no idea where they were headed.

Crazy about the camper! I've only been bothered by raccoons and skunks here in AZ, and they were darn persistent...my cousin left food out the other night in a bear area and was a bit concerned about that seeing how my tent was just a few feet away. My uncle had a run in with a sow and cubs coming in for food near Mingus Mountain a few years back and it scared him good...do not look forward for when a persistent bear comes in and better be ready to deal