Sign in to follow this  
GTT

****SOLD****

What condition is it in? how old is it? and were are you located. Thanxs

Wow!! Great price! That's what I paid for my 12x12 Alaknak with accessaries, back in 2005. You could live for months in this thing.

They are absolutely extreme weather proof.

Does "wood burning stove kit" mean it actually has a wood burning stove or just a kit to set one up?

I haven't had mine in heavy snow. Only with snow on the ground. Used it on a Nov elk hunt....12 degrees at night...with the wood stove going, it was 75 degrees inside. The roof is pretty steep pitch, so I don't think snow would accumulate much, especially with the stove going. It held up just fine in hail storms/heavy rain...no damage.

When I bought mine, they offered a stove package deal for an extra $50. It is not a premium model, but works very well. Not sure what stove package comes with this one. I also have the vestibule (pictured). It is great...adds a lot of extra room for gear, cooking, porta-potty, etc... If you like multi-day tent camping, this is the way to go. Much lighter weight than canvas and no worries about mildew.

Check out the link for the stove, this is a heavy duty deal. I've used this set up where the lows were in the single digits on the kaibab. These is a professional set up for a fraction of the price. Great deal, I highly recommend this set up!

Oh wow, I didn't notice the link. This stove kit is way better than the one that I have. This is the cylinder type...much more air-tight than mine. I've seen this type at Sportsman's for $300 and up, depending on size.

Here are a couple of the pics of the actual tent, the Cabela's pic shows tent with vestibule option. Only pic they show unfortunately.

List price is $1,099.00 I believe plus any tax/shipping costs you might incur

This tent has a 5 star rating with over 100 reviews

12x20 Cabela's Ultimate Alaknak Outfitter Series Tent

tent also includes new ropes and guy lines for this specific tent (new in box) and the nicer style steel nail type tent stakes Wal-mart sells with the green tops (used).

post-754-0-11251900-1341530600_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-86180600-1341530616_thumb.jpg

Pic of actual stove type (shown w/o vent pipe extensions). Extensions are included. Tent temperature can be regulated through adjustments on vent pipe and adjustments on front door

post-754-0-84910500-1341530671.jpg

This is not the cheapy kit stove Cabela's shows as an add on with tent purchase, but it is a much nicer one.

List price is $405.00 I believe plus any tax/shipping costs you might incur