elwood

Kuiu Jacket, Fly Vest, Bird Vest, Jogger

Kuiu Guide Jacket: $150 Vias Camo, SIze: Large, Brand new/never worn but I did cut the tags off

Orvis Fly Fishing Vest: $30 I think it is the clearwater model, Size: Medium, Used but in great shape

Stansport Fly Fishing Vest: Free to beginning fisherman Size: Medium, Used with a stain on right shoulder but overall great shape

LL Bean Upland Vest Pack: $40 Tan with Blaze Orange, Size: Regular, Used for a couple of seasons but in great shape

Jogging Stroller: $50 Barely used but our kids are now too big.

When I try to add pictures it says "file was too big" so if you would like pics send me a text.

I'm located in NW Tucson. Call 520-237-9643.

Wish that KUIU was an XL. How does it fit?

How big are you BigWave? The Kuiu fits different/bigger/better than Stika. I'm 6'-0" 180lbs and Large fits well with plenty of length left-over. Kuiu is still an athletic fit, but is longer and a bit fuller.

I think I'm in between on sizes. 5'11 and 195. I'm a comfy XL in Sitka. I just hate stuff being snug in the shoulders, drawing the bow, etc. What do you think?

I think I'm in between on sizes. 5'11 and 195. I'm a comfy XL in Sitka. I just hate stuff being snug in the shoulders, drawing the bow, etc. What do you think?

Depends on where your extra 15 lbs on me is ;). I have the Guide Jacket DCS which has plenty of room in the shoulders for me, but they changed the fit a bit from the regular Guide to the DCS as there was some complaints about being tight in shoulders/pit area. I'd wager you ar a Large, but it may not be worth the chance if you can't return/exchange.

Depends on where your extra 15 lbs on me is ;). I have the Guide Jacket DCS which has plenty of room in the shoulders for me, but they changed the fit a bit from the regular Guide to the DCS as there was some complaints about being tight in shoulders/pit area. I'd wager you ar a Large, but it may not be worth the chance if you can't return/exchange.

I wish I could try it on. Thinking.......