Sign in to follow this  
archerycrazy

Grijalva supports U. N. Arms Trade Treaty

This is bigger than just the second Ammendment. Obama is part of an organized group dead set on creating a global government - a single governing body in charge of the money and laws that all nations must abide by - superceding their own "federal laws" including the Constitution.

Before you suggest adjusting my tinfoil hat, do some investigating on your own and see if this is and outlandish accusation or whether the facts support it. Google is your friend, and it's all right there. The funny thing is, they aren't even denying it.

This is bigger than just the second Ammendment. Obama is part of an organized group dead set on creating a global government - a single governing body in charge of the money and laws that all nations must abide by - superceding their own "federal laws" including the Constitution.

Before you suggest adjusting my tinfoil hat, do some investigating on your own and see if this is and outlandish accusation or whether the facts support it. Google is your friend, and it's all right there. The funny thing is, they aren't even denying it.

I agree.

Obama is a seriously misguided individual. A global government would make our forefathers roll over in their graves. Sad days ahead for our country, if Obama gets re-elected.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/21/mass-shooting-prompts-calls-from-capitol-hill-and-beyond-for-tighter-gun-laws/?test=latestnews