SilentButDeadly

My sickness

dude your sick welcome to the club :P .aint it cool you now have lots of things to spend thousands of bucks on,there is no cure for your illness. hang in there and when you want to scout we have support groups that support you, all you have to do is ask, and take pics.....................WE ARE HERE FOR YOU BUD.

ANY HELP AND WE ARE HERE..

I think the whole site is about the safest place for you to be when you are as sick as the rest of us.

CWT is an approved quarantine site for those with the fever. :)

This is what the sickness brought me to this morning.

I found the one on the left first, it is at least 1 year old, and while looking for the other half found the one on the right... maybe the same buck from the year before (at least 2 years old - starting to get chalky). I found a skeleton of a buck a few minutes later next to a horse trail, but it looked like the skull had already been picked up (may have been this old boy?).

Briggs dog and I had walked for about an hour without seeing ANY deer sign, and then bam, there was that monster with his kicker laying in the grass under a palo verde (sorry, I haven't been carrying my camera with me to take any action shots). Where ever that buck has gone he isn't in the same area as he was a year ago... hopefully he is still out there.

post-1107-1152634818.jpg

Tyson

I've had the sickness bad for years and I think it is getting worse. Hope the wife never makes me have to choose ;)