Red Rabbit

WTB 4x8 Utility Trailer w/ Gate

I just got a lightlly-used ATV, so am looking for a 4x8 trailer w/ loading ramp gate to haul it around. (My other Honda ATV and trailer took a night-time trip without permission to Mexico? a few years ago.)

Doug~RR

There is a guy selling a polaris quad and trailer on craigs list. I may buy his quad but do not want the trailer. he said he would sale them seprate or part. I think he would sale the trailer to you for around 400.00 I will give you his number 480-288-9773 He want 3000.00 for the quad and trailer. It is a polaris 325 4x4 Expedition. If any one is looking it is a good buy.

I am thinking about buying it but do not realy need it right now. So if some one on here is looking and beats me to it it will save me some cash. ;)

RR, I have a 4x8 trailer for sale. I use to haul my arctic cat on it. I've since bought another small quad for my nephew and need to sell it to get a larger one. The trailer does not have a gate but does tilt down. Tires only have 200 miles on them. All new electrical. All wood is less than year old. If you want more info email. Im sellin it cheap.

post-1221-1153179184.jpg

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am going Saturday to look at and most likely purchase the trailer mentioned by AG (did you get the Polaris?)

RR

No i still need to get over and look at it but it will be some time so it may be gone by then. I just bought a new quad but it is going to be my wifes if i buy another.

AG,

I ended up getting the trailer in Apache Junction. It should work great, and is nice and light to put behind the ATV and haul out that elk. Thanks for the tip.

While I was there, another guy was looking at the ATV, but do not know if he got it. I suspect he may have, since after a test drive, he hung around and never said he was not interested.

Doug~RR