Sign in to follow this  
missedagain

Lost Hound?

My girlfriend just called me and told me there is a hound on southbound I-17 between rocky park road and the outlook on the side of the road eating road kill, she said it looked like it had a tracking collar.

My girlfriend just called me and told me there is a hound on southbound I-17 between rocky park road and the outlook on the side of the road eating road kill, she said it looked like it had a tracking collar.

Probably has an ID collar as well. Stop and call the number. Probably too late by now. Sometimes throwing them in your truck isn't recommended either as there might be a houndsman not far tracking him down.

If they on the side of the interstate no hounds man would care if you got them off the road. That is a bad place for a dog. It should have phone numbers on the tags. The freeway was one of my biggest concerns when I ran my dogs. I pray the owner finds his dog soon in good shape.

Another thing is if that dog is on the side of the highway eating road kill that collar may have a dead battery. The new gps collars do no last very long when it comes to lost hounds. If its an old tracker type then the battery may still be good.