Sign in to follow this  
sneekfreak

Growin' Bone - July 31 Boxing Bulls

Had a good day out scouting for bulls today. Found one pretty nice bull and got to witness two mature bulls in a boxing match!

post-4925-0-69922600-1343877761_thumb.jpg

post-4925-0-01246900-1343877773_thumb.jpg

post-4925-0-00563400-1343877787_thumb.jpg

Wow, those are some gooding looking bulls! I like that fight...looked like a straight right to the jaw resolved that issue!

Nice! Congrats on getting more great video of some fantastic bulls.

Already shot field tips and broadheads this morning. Already worked on some soft cow calling with the diaphragm call. And now I get to spend the rest of the day trying to forget about those bulls and focus on the work I need to get done so I can get out of the stinking office and into my unit for some scouting.

thanks for sharing sneek. what do you think, roughly, the biggest bull in the bachelor group at the 25 second mark (or your 2nd picture) would score?

what do you think the bull in your 1st picture would score?

thanks for sharing sneek. what do you think, roughly, the biggest bull in the bachelor group at the 25 second mark (or your 2nd picture) would score?

what do you think the bull in your 1st picture would score?

The bull in the middle at the 25 second mark I was estimating in the 350-360 range. Never gave much thought to judging the first bull. Not quite the class of bull we are looking for.