I havent had much luck posting pic's on here but I think I got them small enough this time. This is from scouting the last couple of weeks.

And a couple more!

Looks like the pic's worked.

post-669-1153201750.jpg

post-669-1153201986.jpg

post-669-1153202154.jpg

Gotta love them thirds! Awesome, thanks for sharin', JIM>

Nice bulls Lance. Looks like antler growth is doing well in this unit.

Is that the same Kachina herd you been seeing/posting?

Dan

Nice bulls! If you go to photobucket.com and upload your pics there you can have the larger pictures to post instead of trying to make them small enough for Amanda's site to hold. It's SUPER easy to do and your pics should probably look better. That's what I use anyway.

Thanks guys. And no. I have not posted any other pic's and these are not the Kachina bulls. I have plenty of pic's of the Kachina bulls and they are pritty tame this time of year and easy to get close to. But they have already been posted. These bulls are a little bigger than the beutifull bulls of Kachina.

post-669-1153232975.jpg

All these pictures are from two diferent units and were taken one to two weeks ago.

post-669-1153234175.jpg

Those are some nice bulls.

Bet there saying welp guys the draw is comin up,....wonder what A-holes gonna try and fling sticks at us this year.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Dan

Very Nice, thanks for posting the pictures. I like to get out this time of year to take pictures of the bulls in velvet, but with my schedule in med school this year it just hasn't been possible.

very nice elk indeed. we filmed 18 bulls in one heard last year out in 7e this time of year.

This time of year the bulls like to pile up in the best meadows. Last week my son and I planed a route that would take us through several great spots realy fast. From first light to about 7:30 AM we spent a lot of gas miles and saw 90 bulls! Yes 90. About 10-12 of them were allready 350"class and bigger. It looks realy good out there! :rolleyes:

Great pics. Now if one of us could get an elk tag you could take us right to them. :lol: Between my friends and I, someone should get a tag so we can be out during the rut. No better time.