Sign in to follow this  
Desert muley

Load Data for 30.06

I am trying to help a friend work up a good all around load for his Enfield 30.06 using some components that we already have. Has anyone had success loading 165 gr. Nosler partitions with H 4350 ? any info would be helpful Thanks

Thanks, roninflag thats what I came up with but I wanted to get a second opinion from someone who has tried it.

My back up rifle is a M77 and I hand load the 168 gr Barnes TTSX with varget and rem primers. I get way better velocity than factory loads and they are deadly. It shoots a lot flatter so start close and move back as you go. My buddy (gotmnts) hunts with this load and he loves it.

Thanks for the info Antmo.I was trying to use up some components that we already have as my buddy is out of a job and needs to save $$$ If we don't get good results I may try your load.

yes 55 to 58 grains.

+1

I have used those exact bullets with 56-58 grain. Great load although my experience is limit. I am just getting into loading. Good luck

Desert - i loaded/shot 2500 rounds of 30-06 one year. i used mostly varget, and h/i4895 for targets. h4350 will give more velocity and and is an excellent choice. i shoot 165 partitions for hunting also excellent.