Sign in to follow this  
AxisWorks LLC

AZ Trooper Store

Anyone buy archery equipment from this guy? His website only showes Badlands and Rhinehart stuff but I have called him and he can get just about anything archery related for great prices. He is in Mesa and I have gotten some pretty decent deals on some stuff from him. Just thought Id pass it along to anyone in the valley. Im always a fan of supporthing the little guys in town.

Speedy.

Hey Speedy, is this guy a sponsor of the site? If not, I believe the unwritten rule is mentioning his name is fine but posting direct links is frowned upon due to the sponsors of the site that help keep this site a float get "the advertisement".

Santana Outdoors are great people to deal with. I even shopped around and they gave the best deal on my pack.

Just saying, sorry to butt in

Ok so help me and anyone else who might make the same mistake I just did here. Your frowned upon on CWT for posting a link to a site someone might get a better price on something if its not a vendor? Is it strictly hunting related merchendise? What about a good deal on something found on EBay someone might be looking for here? Not trying cause waves here Just trying to understand the unwritten rules on CWT. Link removed.

Here are the unwritten rules for all to remember:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Did I miss any?

• Like 1

Not really sure, just mentioned it cause I've seen some complaints over the yrs and its come up before. Again, sorry for butting in. I have no skin in the game, just been on here a long time.

Decided to do a little research on the "unwritten rules" and I found a few more.

I'll list them below

I'll keep looking into this, hopefully I can find a few more

• Like 1

Not really sure, just mentioned it cause I've seen some complaints over the yrs and its come up before. Again, sorry for butting in. I have no skin in the game, just been on here a long time.

No worries,

I am not affiliated with this place at all other than I have found it great place to purchase from in every aspect. I am a huge fan of the vendors here especially the creative ones that have developed such things as the "Range Snap" and the "Pro Gear Swaro Covers" both of which I own and bought off this site.

Saying I buy a lot of hunting equipent every year would probably be an understatement therefore I enjoy seeking great deals and sharing them. A little disappointed to learn this is frowned upon here at CWT thats all.

I don't know what the unwritten rules are, but the new rule should be no logos on the pictures you post...you can hardly see the animals anymore.

• Like 1

You can freely post something and mention names etc, the problem is when someone advertises their own stuff... That is when the rules get broken.

I don't know what the unwritten rules are, but the new rule should be no logos on the pictures you post...you can hardly see the animals anymore.

:rolleyes: and date stamps too!

I would rather see the picture covered in logos than not see anything!