droppedmybowoutoftree

2 BUCKS DOWN BY 10AM

Had a rough start to the morning . Got up the tree late then dropped my bow and pack out of the tree had to climb back down. As I was repacking to go back up my buddy in the next tree said DON'T move there's a BUCK !!!!! As I stood still with my heart pounding the buck started moving up the side of the mountain as he got behind a tree I turned looked up to see my buddy with bow drawn and waiting for a clear shoot ...... Then whack !!!! And arrow flys and slams right above the shoulder of the buck at 35 yards !!! We listen as he ran off and then heard him fall as my buddy got out of the tree I started to fine the blood trail with in five we had his buck .

We took pictures and gutted the buck we started to head out to get him skinned as we put him in the back of the truck and shut the tail gate and noticed down the hill was a buck bedded with a doe. We snuck down the hill we were able to get with in 20 yards my buddy said I'll range it you be ready to shoot it. As I readied my shot the buck stood up and I was forced to take a extreme quartering away shoot . My arrow found It's mark , after grazing the hind leg it entered just behind the rib cage equating to a perfect heart shot the buck did not go 20 yards.and piled up under a tree .....

Now we realize these bucks are not monster but they were extremely hard earned trophies as we have done are homework leading up to this hunt .

We were very well prepared .

We just wanted to share this hunt and story with you guys so you can share in our excitement .

Good luck to.all of you and thanks for reading

post-8908-0-72506900-1345863450_thumb.jpg

post-8908-0-35669700-1345864046_thumb.jpg

post-8908-0-66342700-1345864233_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Sweet congrats to the both of you awesome job on 2 trophy bucks

congrats on your bucks! If the pics are stored on an micro sd card the remove the card and plug it your computer (assuming your computer will read micro and regular ditial cards). Copy them from the card and post. If not on sd card then dont know!

Heck yeah! Great trophy! Good eating too! By the time you are in your eighties, as the camp cook telling this story, this buck will be atleast 110"!

• Like 1