Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Lets pick up those shells and bird carcases

That's gutsy, but good on ya!!!

That's just the way I am wired! I can't stand Rapists, child molesters, drug dealers, and bad cops. Not necessarily in that order. Oh ya and guys that trash our lands.

• Like 1

Guest oneshot

Plus 1 Elkhunter1... I clean-up overwatch/lay-up spots also in 34A, after reporting them to BP...

But I leave that trash (sleeping bags, food/water bottles, batterys, etc) by the garbage containers and let the gen. Public see it and FS dispose of it...( I also photo these spots and send pics to a buddie at ATF in NY)...

"Best' haul last jan. Deer season was 18 backpacks I tied together so I could drag them off the mountain and left them by the containers, got questioned by a group of birders, explained what they were and pointed out that ' This beautiful land is being trashed by criminals, be carefull out here" ... The stunned look their faces, showed they had no clue what goes on 35plus miles from the border....

I always pick up the full gallons of water laying in the washes when I run across them... I empty it first of course, so it's lighter. Dang humanitarians.

• Like 2

Plus 1 Elkhunter1... I clean-up overwatch/lay-up spots also in 34A, after reporting them to BP...

But I leave that trash (sleeping bags, food/water bottles, batterys, etc) by the garbage containers and let the gen. Public see it and FS dispose of it...( I also photo these spots and send pics to a buddie at ATF in NY)...

"Best' haul last jan. Deer season was 18 backpacks I tied together so I could drag them off the mountain and left them by the containers, got questioned by a group of birders, explained what they were and pointed out that ' This beautiful land is being trashed by criminals, be carefull out here" ... The stunned look their faces, showed they had no clue what goes on 35plus miles from the border....

I always pick up the full gallons of water laying in the washes when I run across them... I empty it first of course, so it's lighter. Dang humanitarians.

I am soooo glad to see others taking the time and expending the energy it takes to clean OUR lands. THANK YOU GUYS!!!