Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

ERNESTO!!!

ernesto, since i know i drew atleast a deer tag, im wondering how many rounds of ammo do you think i should take with me??? i reload so i can do quite a bit!

Guest Ernesto C

I like your declaration Casey ("since I know I drew at least a deer tag") that's call faith. Well let see.........since I know that even you shoot at the air you miss :D need to take with you at least one hundred and three rounds......why? 10 rounds per day on a 10 day hunt equals one hundred and the other three so you can make the distress call when you get lost. :D

I hope your "aim" is better with the ladies than with the deer. B)

always lookin out for me Ernesto! your a good man! but i got me one of dem there super duper GPS' so i dont get lost! now, the 100 rounds, come on man! im not gonna shoot at deer everyday! tell ya what, you send me the money to reload 103 bullets, 50 for my 270wsm, 53 for my 7mag and ill go it! :D

Ernesto, he needs 21, 15 to scare it and get it moving, and 5 to kill it.

Keith, thats more like it, i dont know where ya went to highschool, but where i come from 15+5=20, please correct me if im wrong though. :D

I think that ear just twitched.

there ya go, theres number 21!

sad thing is, my best group with my 270wsm is smaller than a penny.... the only animal i have shot with it took me 9 shots!

You got him didn't ya.

Guest Ernesto C

Casey, I did not drew a tag,well except for the cotton tail tag. I can go with you on your hunt and carry on my back pack 5 or 6 more boxes of ammo for you.

Ernesto C

Aim for the vitals

Casey, I did not drew a tag,well except for the cotton tail tag. I can go with you on your hunt and carry on my back pack 5 or 6 more boxes of ammo for you.

Ernesto C

Aim for the vitals

:lol: :lol: :lol: Casey if I was in your shoes I would take him up on that offer :D

Ernesto wear ear plugs, on second thought after the fifth or sixth shot it won't matter.

Guest Ernesto C

Yea and I can hear Casey saying: please Ernesto shoot it for me please dont let it get away he's huge! Please!!. :lol: