Kilimanjaro

Anybody else gonna be there??

Just wondering if any of ya'll are gonna be there on Wed at the pre grand opening? It's triple the points on the Cabelas Credit card that day!! Can't beat that!!

I'll be there, anybody else???

I'll be there with my wife and 2 kids. Hoping to be there right at noon and stay as long as everybody is able to...

Ron

I'LL BE THERE WITH THE FAMILY TO GET THOSE TRIPLE POINTS. SHOULDN'T BE HARD NOW THAT I FOUND OUT I WAS DRAWN FOR BULL ELK ANTELOPE AND WHITE TAIL. I THINK THIS CALLS FOR A NEW RIFLE. :D :) :) :D :D

I am planning on taking a work field trip. Gotta keep up on the new retailer in town. I have not got the card, but have it on good authority that I can sign up for one and gain entrance.

What are the hours supposed to be?

Oh, I have a formal invitation alright and also several letters regarding it. In fact, it also involved an RSVP to the Cabela's offices in Sydney.

I have a feeling they're having several different dealies going on. From what I understand, the Thurs. affair is called "VIP Day" and is for the *media.* The official ribbon cutting ceremony is also occurring on Thurs. at 11 am to start the day. So your Weds. deal is likely something else. -TONY

anyone get the invite for the walk through tonight from 5-9?

Nope, but give me a call! 10 minutes away and I will be there :lol:

Outdoor Writer, I think you're right. I think there are going to be several of these so called "grand openings" throughout the week. heck, they already had one of them on Monday!! Must have one every night so that all the "VIP's" don't over run the place all at once!

Well I was there for about 2 1/2 hours today. I must say, aside from the controversy being raised on a couple other threads here, it was pretty nicely done!

LOTS OF PEOPLE! And All of us was VIPs... :lol: :D :ph34r:

Thank You Cabela's for coming to the area! :D

We have needed a quality store with your reputation for quality products and superior customer service here in the valley for a LONG TIME. The bar has just been raised!

I thought the selection was great compared to other stores we have and where else can you see so many really nice mounts in one place? others, try but they don't hold a candle to Cabela's. I Left with my wallet mostly intact, cause I just bought a few small "cannotlivewithout" items. I figured with no tag this year, no point in gettin too many new things since they will be old things before I can use them. :o

I did note that Cabela's displayed logos of many AZ sportsmans organizations above the registers as you left the store. I like the fact that they come to the area and recognize and appreciate the various organizations like the ADA. Did not see a CWT logo though... B)

Well it will be at least a month fore I head back. Crowds are supposed to be huge this weekend (and several weeks to come) so the state is closing the loop 101 from camelback to northern Fri - Sat ) is what I heard. Anyone heading over there might need to park at the Cardinals stadium and walk the 1/4 mile or so.

Good Luck to those of you who go. Enjoy the show! I did.