MRL1984

Women's clothing

Ladies, where are you finding some of the warmer style clothes for women? My fiancé is on the smaller side so she can't stretch into guys clothing and there isn't much choice at cabelas. Looking to get her a few layers so she can add or subtract as needed, since she runs a little more on the cold side than I do.

i think cabelas sells SHEsafari or Prois, both top notch for the gals

SHE, Prois and Under Armour are all quality gear but extremely overpriced. Cabelas brand and also Realtree brand (sold by Cabelas) are good as well and 1/3 of the price. Catalog has a good selection. Also there is RedHead from Bass Pro Shop.

This is a GIGANTIC FRUSTRATION for me. Finding affordable women's camo clothing is very extremely difficult. Once you find it the selection is very limited, overpriced and has way too much black in the pattern. I too, am a smaller person. The last camo clothes I found to fit were kids' camo but still the selection is limited.

About 5 years ago I wrote letters to Cabela's, Bass Pros and to Sportsman Warehouse regarding their lack of selection for women's camo "hunting" clothes compared to what is offered to men. I also brought to their attention that there was more selection in women's camo "lingerie" than there was "women's hunting" clothes. What does that tell us as to where they believe women belong???? I adviced them to do check the research of who are the new people moving into hunting and they'd would fine more women than men are taking up the hobby. Well, five years have past and not much as changed.

• Like 1

This is a GIGANTIC FRUSTRATION for me. Finding affordable women's camo clothing is very extremely difficult. Once you find it the selection is very limited, overpriced and has way too much black in the pattern. I too, am a smaller person. The last camo clothes I found to fit were kids' camo but still the selection is limited.

About 5 years ago I wrote letters to Cabela's, Bass Pros and to Sportsman Warehouse regarding their lack of selection for women's camo "hunting" clothes compared to what is offered to men. I also brought to their attention that there was more selection in women's camo "lingerie" than there was "women's hunting" clothes. What does that tell us as to where they believe women belong???? I adviced them to do check the research of who are the new people moving into hunting and they'd would fine more women than men are taking up the hobby. Well, five years have past and not much as changed.

+1

Catalog or online shop for Cabelas or Redhead have decent selection as Ilene mentioned already. But it's really tough to find reasonably priced women's camo. Prois and SheSafari are nice, but expensive.