Sign in to follow this  
mulie hunter

Need good bino's, your opinion counts!

I own a pair of the steiner big horn 15x56's. I am very happy with them. They gather plenty of light and have done the job for a fair price. However, when compared to the swaro 15x56, there is no comparison. Swaros look like a high def tv compared to my steiners. but me and my pocketbook are happy with the steiners for now.

the monarchs are just a great pair of binos for a really good price....veryone seems to agree with that so you wont go wrong with those and as redman said they really do have the best warranty in the business

Mulie Hunter,

I've been following your post and I fall into the same category, except I have a 36 B - December whitetail tag.

I went on ebay today and bought (sight unseen) the Nikon Monarch ATB 12x56 binos for $326.50 shipped to my door insured. I called Nikon and this guy is a legit Nikon dealer. I have no connection to him other than saving between $125.00-$175.00 off of what they would cost anywhere in the valley.

http://stores.ebay.com/Wilderness-Sports

He had 4 pairs and they all sold today.. (bet he'll relist more)....

Anyway thought you might want to check him out and save yourself a few bucks. These are so new that the retail alone was $430.00 plus tax... & they're not even in the shops... Don't they know it's time to Scout?? :blink:

When they come in the mail I'll let you know more, but they were exactly what I was looking for Coues Country...

Good luck!

Doug Az P&Y

Thanks Doug I'll be checking ebay, and waiting to hear your review. :lol: