Very Nice Bears. Even better that you got to spend the time with your Dad! Thanks for Sharing.

dude Im so stoked for you and your Dad.That is way bad @$$.Congratulations to you both,thats freaking sweet.I was lucky to get my 4 bears this year and I solo'd on two of them and Im still tickled over that, but being able to share that hunt and with your dad to boot, now thats what Im talking about.Nice bears fellas.

I met your dad Monday at Bull Basin Archery shop. We had a good time talking all about the hunt. Good times for both of you. My son comes down from Seattle for the bow elk hunt every year. One of these years we'll tag one. Enjoy the time you get with him, I'm sure he does.

I met your dad Monday at Bull Basin Archery shop. We had a good time talking all about the hunt. Good times for both of you. My son comes down from Seattle for the bow elk hunt every year. One of these years we'll tag one. Enjoy the time you get with him, I'm sure he does.

We have many great memories together.Just like im sure you and your son do. I'm glad you got to meet him he was very excited about tagging his first bear just like I was.