Sign in to follow this  
nleachet77

Swarovski 10x42 slc wb

I recently sent my 10x's to Swarovski to have them inspected and cleaned. Well it turns out they basically sent me a Brenda new pair! They replaced the body armor, the focusing nob, the 42mm lens. The only thing they didn't change is the body from what I can tell. I have the paper work that shows all the parts they replaced. They even have a new serial number. I'm impressed to say the least. Well it turns out these are my spare 10's and I really don't need them. I'll take 1100 for them. Pm me your number if you want pics. Thanks.

• Like 1

I have had the same great service with swarovski warranty. I would like you to consider a trade !!! It's a brand new Howa axiom blackhawk w/ 20moa rail,bipod and 30mm rings with a pentax gameseeker 6x24x50. The whole package is new and I have $1,250.00 invested. WANT TO TRADE?? jAMES @ 928-606-6101

sORRY THE PICTURE IS GRAINEY.

post-3350-0-68198500-1351304713_thumb.jpg

You just pay shipping and that's it. Just give them a call and they'll set you up. As for the trade what caliber is the rifle? What kind of barrel?

Not to hijack your thread, but how they handle each case depends on who you talk to in the customer service department that day. My dad has had bad experiences with Swaro customer service. I know others who have been blown away by how well they were treated. They are not consistent.

nleachet77,

So you're saying that you contacted Swarovski CS and told them that you wanted your binos inspected and cleaned? I have a pair of binos and a spotting scope that I would like to have inspected and cleaned. They both feel like there's little grains of dirt in the focus adjustment and both have a tiny scratch on the lens from years of hunting use in the Arizona back country. Plus the bino body has some minor cosmetic scratchs too. I had to put black electrical tape around the outside of the objective lenses just to keep the lens covers on.

Just curious if all you asked CS for was that you wanted them inspected and cleaned? Is this a free service? I could find anything in the warranty or any wher else that mentions that. My equipment sure could use a tune up like you got. I wasn't aware that they provided this kind of service. Thanks for posting the thread.

OK thanks. I'll wait till I'm done with all my hunts and I'll contact them. Thanks for posting the thread

They will charge you $75.00 to replace each piece of glass!