Flatlander

Successful Oct Hunt

Great bucks! Congrats! You should contract a taxi anyway and see what they could have or could do with a cape like that.

Great bucks! Congrats! You should contract a taxi anyway and see what they could have or could do with a cape like that.

I sent some field pics to one of my buddies who is a taxi and we decided the cape probably was not salvageable, it was a big hole and it was right in front. Its ok now I have an excuse to be trigger happy next year.

Redman - You are correct, I got a little close to the scope and it bit me right on the bridge of the nose. Sad to say but the deer actually drew first blood.

Thanks everybody for the comments.

I sent some field pics to one of my buddies who is a taxi and we decided the cape probably was not salvageable, it was a big hole and it was right in front. Its ok now I have an excuse to be trigger happy next year.

Redman - You are correct, I got a little close to the scope and it bit me right on the bridge of the nose. Sad to say but the deer actually drew first blood.

Thanks everybody for the comments.

Good info!