Sign in to follow this  
JLG

Ruger Mark 1 and Ruger Single Six in 22LR both sold, Thanks Josh and Mike

I have two very clean Rugers in 22LR. The Mark 1, I had refinished in a black and brown two-tone finish, also had a trigger job done too. It is a beauty. I had this work done at www.glockmonger.com. Daniel can do amazing things with firearms, checkout his picture gallery. It comes with a holster, a pistol rug and two sets of grips, the originals and a set of Pachmeyers that are on it now . I am also including 10-525 round bricks of Federal Champion 22LR shells, that's 5250 rounds of ammo, so you can shoot for a very long time. I am looking for $550 for the total package.

The second is a super clean Ruger Single Six in 22LR, it comes with a holster and pistol rug. I will also include 10-525 round bricks of Federal Champion 22LR shells with this as well. This gun is a beauty as well, I will take $525 for this one, with the ammo. Please PM me with interest, Thanks JLG.

post-2199-0-26911300-1352746354_thumb.jpg

post-2199-0-88651700-1352746375_thumb.jpg

Bump to the top, JLG.

Bump for price reduction, Christmas is not that far off, great gifts for young shooters or shooters in general, Take Care, JLG.

Single Six spoken for.

Bump this back around, if I dont sell the Mark 1 at least I want a 1000 reads, Thanks JLG.

Still have the Mark 1 and it is pretty Christmas is getting closer, Thanks JLG.

I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't send for some reason. Would you be interested in selling just the bullets? If so how much, and where are you located at? You can PM me with that information thx.

Bump this around again, JLG.

Bump Mark 1 and package with a price reduction, Christmas is next week, Thanks JLG.

Christmas is right around the corner, JLG.

Let's bump this three.

Let's bump this to the top, JLG.

Given the run on ammo, this combo package is looking pretty sweet. The gun is awesome, JLG.