Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

LOOKING FOR A GOOD GUIDE

I have a friend that just bought a ranch in unit 12 in New Mexico and Comes into Arizona .He has some archery bull, rifle bull and cow tags. He has one antalope tag and some mule deer tags also. We want to find an honest and good guide service to help us out with the tags. If anyone is interested in this shoot me an email at.

jadegoodmangang@msn.com

Edited by ARIZONA GUIDE

Are you talking about just north of the highway right across the line from Eagarville? If so, then there are a ton of guides who operate out of the Round Valley. We have had pretty good luck on decent sized elk and OK sized carps out of that country.

Bret M.

Why not just sell the tags without the guide. You might beable to get $1,500 to $2,500 for the bull tags and about the same for the antelope tag in unit 12. You could post the tags on Huntin Fool website and in their magazine for free, i think. The first year i don't get drawn for Elk in NM i'm going to try and find a reasonable priced land owner tag in 15 if that is possible.

Brett is right about a lot of guide services in Springerville that guide already in NM on private land. Crazyaboutcoues could also help you.

Jason

I told him to just sale them like that , And he said he thought he wanted to get a guide involved. I told him he should just go start a guide service of his own. I would love to get mine in New Mexico. I guess I should look into what it takes to get it over there .

I also told him the archery bull tags were not worth a cent , But that I would take them off of his hands for him. He didn't fall for that at all.

Edited by ARIZONA GUIDE

I would think that once a guide gets involved and tries to get hunters to pay $6,000 +, they might have a hard time getting hunters to pay that for unit 12 and then tags go unused. Just my opinion! Is the property on the North or South side of Unit 12? Is there good water on the property? Good Luck.

Jason

I will ask him where it is in unit 12. Yes you are right about the tags going for more than they may be worth, And being wasted. I told him the best thing to do would be to broker them him self. That would also mean it would be easy for me to get one then to right.

I would like to thank all for helping me out with this. It looks like we have some good guy's looking at them now. It will be a good venture for all involved. I just hope I get one of the tags some time down the road.