redneck74

lion in the 36A,B & C

Guest Ernesto C

Nice pics Jim and rabidApache. 36A,B and C are loaded with lions;in 36C there is a big lion there that has my name on it........I'll get him.

Nice pics Jim and rabidApache. 36A,B and C are loaded with lions;in 36C there is a big lion there that has my name on it........I'll get him.

Good luck with that Ernesto, I hope you do! JIM>

I Know this may be off topic, But I got drawn for whitetail late oct hunt in 36b and never hunted that unit before. I plan to do as much scouting as possible (and I will get a lion tag) but would hear about a few good spots to start. I HAVE NO MORE VENISON IN THE FREEZER. I'm starting to go through withdrawal.

Thank God Cabellas finally opened, They serve venison and elk.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Lou

My brother in law lived in Arivaca for more then 25 years and taught one of the top 10 coues record holders how to shoot, he taught Ed stockwell( world record coues deer) kids how to hunt. He hunted with Ed and everyoune from that area.

We too will be in the Oct hunt. We will be up their the entire month of Oct doing scoutintg and setting trail cams. Your welcome to ring me if youd like to come up.

i have only seen two kitties ever, they were together in 36c and decided to stand with in rifle range ( heck, mine was within lethal spitting range ) or myself and a buddy. the rug of mine is at the taxidermist.

Hey Rabid Apache

Thought I would say Hi. Dont know if you remeber me but me and Mike and you spent a couple of days in unit d. We also met up off the 1500 road when I was with Jerry during the Nov. hunt.

Jason

Hey DesertSheep,

Whats up.......jason. Heck yeah I still remember yall. That pic with the Lion was taken on a Unit D West hunt with Jerry. Great to hear from you, can't wait for WT hunts to start up. I have already been out scouting a few of the springs in Unit D. Catch ya later... :D