naturegirl

deleted

Dang! I have a like new Kings Desert Camo insulated hooded parka for sale on another forum. Its a Medium/Long that I bought for my son. He's worn it twice. I wear an XL and I can wear it, but its a little snug on me across the shoulders. Its seriously a perfect Large, and very warm, soft and quiet. I was asking $60 shipped for it (paid $139 new). I'd be happy to send it to you to see if it fits, then you can send me payment if it works. If not, just send it back. Let me know.

Dave

post-3705-0-76531400-1353595831_thumb.jpg

Bigwave, if naturegirl doesn't buy it I will. It would perfect for my son on his elk hunt next week

Okey doke. I'll give her the first shot at it. If she doesnt want it I'll message you.

• Like 1

big wave. thanks so much. go ahead and let onlycoues4me have it. my boy isn't hunting this year and his is :0) Happy Thanksgiving!

PS- I personally love kings camo. its my new favorite. for a split second i thought about it for me but Im good in the jacket dept....lol

think about using layers on an exiting jacket. I use a light jacket with layers. I have used this site in the past and they have some fair prices -

http://www.eders.com/categories/1-camo-clothing-men/

also camofire.com is another