shortpants

SHORTPANTS IS FINALLY ON CW.

Hey everybody, I'm the new kid, (sort of). I've actually been on the site for 3 or 4 years now but never from my own computer so I could not register. Finally broke down and bought me a new Dell. Enough about me I just wanted to say thanks to Amanda for doing such a wonderful job with the site. Thanks for your help with my avatar Jim. Also thanks to all of you who help pass the time between my days in the field. Now to the point of this novel, I want to hear your best names for boys & girls cuz in 6 months I'm gunna be a daddy for the first time! :unsure: Not going to find out the sex till the big day. Looking forward to reading your responses. Thanx, Jason

I reconized your avatar picture right away from the coues hunting book, 108 inch buck, 34A in 1998 shot at 450 yards with a .270...NIICE! Congrats on the upcoming kid and best of luck

Glad to see you finally came out of the closet Mr. Shortpants! I can't think of any cool names for either boy or girl, i just know you can't name it "Scott"! He/she is already gonna get made fun of at school for having two first names! Seriously.........I like the names.......Kyle.....Taylor......Tyler.....or for girls.....Kaitlin...Caitlin.....Danielle? These would sound good with your last name too! Good luck bud!

P.S. To everyone here on this site.........This Mr. Shortpants is a serious Coues hunter and is very knowledgeable about the country, equipment, and the deer themselves and is going to be a great new addition to the CWT.com family! From 400"+ bulls to 110" class Coues bucks, this guys has done it all, I've learned alot from him and I believe now that he's on here, others will also! He's a great guy with a great personality and loves to help others! Glad to see he's finally on here! Thanks, JIM>

I'm forced to say nice things about him because he's gonna glass up a 110" Coues buck for me this Oct.! :unsure:

i gotta say if it's gonna be a boy...Tyler is a great name since it's my name and my dad's name is Scott, we pair up to be pretty good hunters so it might be in the luck of names, just letting you know :unsure:

yeah Jason........"Tyler James Scott" has a ring to it! You know you have to give him my name somewhere, otherwise he just would never be "cool" ! :lol: :unsure:

No...MY name sounds like a serial killer's name: James Mullins! I think they caught him though so I can stop hiding! :P JIM>

we can go all night on this topic, i give up....whatcha doing being a "loser" like me on here on a Saturday night at 9 20? :P

Savin' money because I'm not out partyin'! I'm working on video stuff on the computer but it notify's me when someone posts here, so I keep switchin over. I should be out scoutin' but there's too much to be done here first! JIM>

This is easy. My wife let me name our second son. No brainer here, Hunter Michael. And Hunter can also be used for a girls name :P

Hey Mike, "Hunter" is an awesome name and probably what he would use, but one of his closest friends just named his son Hunter. Might have a conflict of interest there? JIM>

Then go with what was my second choice for my boy, Chase, which means hunter in Latin or something like that.

Short pants,...Do you work for southwet airlines??

Dan

Short pants,...Do you work for southwet airlines??

Dan

hey Dan H. the answer is yes but I just want to make sure your not the baseline rapist before I start telling you all about me! ha ha! Tell me how you know that.

I have two boys Hunter and Fisher

I have one named Hunter Scott. We just had our second boy this week and named him Rusten Fisher. My wife would let me use Fisher as the first name. :D