Sign in to follow this  
markgann

Looking to buy new bow

Im looking at buying a new bow.i bought a used PSE few years back. I'm leaning toward the Hoyt charger.just wondering if any one could give me any feed back on this bow.

Im currently shooting a pse bowmaddness xs if i was going to replace it id buy the pse dna or a bowtech cxp insanity.

If you’re looking to go brand new and with the fastest bows out there I think the best advise here is to go to the PRO shops, provided your right handed and shoot as many different models as you can. Find the one that fits and feels the most comfortable to you. I like higher end bows and so I would probably go with the Bowtech Insanity mostly because I love the grip in my hand. It seems to fit well for me, however speed isn’t everything. If it feels dead in the hands to you then go with it. All the bows out there anymore are just plain awesome. Its a Ford, Chevy, Dodge thing. But they can be pricey so get what makes you not want to put it down. Good luck in your quest. Its can be a bit frustrating with all the models out there but its so much fun too.

GBA

Thanks for the imput.i really like the Hoyt I am going to buy a 2013 model.with the kind of money these bows cost I want to make sure it fits me for a long time.im trying to get as much advice as possible.

Go down to Archery Headquarters and ask for Manny. He did a great job with my Hoyt carbon Matrix.