Sign in to follow this  
deserttacoma84

Fired up! *UPDATED WITH PICS.. WEEK 1 DOWN. 1 TO GO!

Were out here in vain... sitting in the truck for the last hour watching the weather channel satellite feed and trying to glass everytime the rain stops hoping to catch something out and about. 3 does so far... maybe another break in the rain here for about 40 mins or so... doesn't look like too many people ventured out...

Sitting in Nogales right now.... Coffee and diesel. Going to check some spots and see if any are possibly decent. Dying have high hopes tough.

Found this guy after the rain stopped for a couple hours. Glassed him up from 1500yds out.. hiked up the hill to get within 300 yards we found him again and watched him feed for about a half hour.. lil brother thought about pulling the trigger, but its the first day... kind of a bad pic but u get the gist...

post-5070-0-91568700-1355521028_thumb.jpg

I used today to adjust my scope after it was bumped last year. Too windy and wet to even be effective glassing today - so I don't feel bad about starting tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

UPDATE - 12-20..Covered alot of ground. Kudos to JCUBED to offering up his assistance. Had a great 2 days with him helping out and showing us around. Monday and Tuesday we glassed up these bad boys managed to get a couple pics of 2 of them but there were about 4.. gonna try and go down for this weekend before the holidays and put 1 of them on the ground... hope you all enjoy the pics! Congrats to those that did fill tags...

**Pics were posted on the very first post....