Guest Ernesto C

Hey guys thanks a lot

Guest Ernesto C

You know,I have learn a lot from different people on this site,but this particular ocassion I will like to thank Amanda,Danny (coueselk) and Doug (Redrabbit).

Amanda and Danny answered my questions I had a while back about digital cameras and taking pictures,they had give me some good advice;I'm still learning and still need to put more in to practice what they have told me.

Doug..............THANK YOU. Thanks to Redrabbit I learned how to post pictures in the forum :ph34r: He guide me step by step through an email.

This is what I love about this forum,people helping people.There is still some good people out there and this forum is the proof. God bless you guys.

Ernesto C

good stuff thats what its about...helping others

DITTO! :ph34r:

Ernesto,

You're welcome. Glad to share. Scottyboy actually told me how to post pictures a couple of years ago after I got a home computer.

Doug~RR

You know there have been a ton of PMs bouncing across the site lately asking how to post, resize, and save photos. What do you all think about having someone (heck, I'll do it) a write up on how to get your photos from your computer to the site for everyone to see. This way we could make it a sticky at the top of the photos forum to help everyone out a bit.

You know there have been a ton of PMs bouncing across the site lately asking how to post, resize, and save photos. What do you all think about having someone (heck, I'll do it) a write up on how to get your photos from your computer to the site for everyone to see. This way we could make it a sticky at the top of the photos forum to help everyone out a bit.

Hey BASS, i would appreciate that very much. As you can see I'm new around here. I've got lots of great pictures I could add to the gallery and I hate to bother Amanda every time I've got a question. I'm sure their are many like me (slow, confused, mentally challenged <_< ) Thanks, Jason

Bass, Since you are volunteering (the rest of us took one step backwards), how about including "how to for avatars." I think there was a thread on this inthe last year.

RR

Alright, then I'll get on that today. Does anyone have a list of the free hosting sites that are reliable? I personally use photobucket, but what are the others out there you all use?

RR, I think I can add that into it for our users.

Guest Ernesto C

BASS,that's an EXCELLENT idea,lets make it work! Thanks for volunteering. I also use photobucket.