Sign in to follow this  
jaycee85501

37B archery pig

I bought a 37B tag for piggy this year. i was wondering where would be the best place to start? never been this area any information would help. i was thinking between superior and hayden. any good places to camp,

thanks

jc

Type unit 37b arizona into google and you should be able to find the info page about the unit on the agfd webpage. Each unit report has info for all the species in the unit, along with suggestions on where to hunt

This is my back yard been seen alot of pig while out chasn deer with bows there are lots of campn areas along the old florence kelvin highway and also just out of superior by walnut canyon/battle ax torn off if u need more info p.m. me your # and ill get u some directions

Try the drainage into the head of Ripsey wash or Hackberry wash this has always been productive in the past. Ripsey is located about 5 miles outside of the town of Riverside going west towards Florence, Hackberry is directly behind Kearny. I grew up in those towns. you will have no problem finding camping areas along the Kelvin / Florence roads. PM me for more details and directions if your interested. Good luck.