jamaro

Okay.. it can stop raining

HOLY COW... I am getting sick of this rain.... We went scouting this weekend and the rain has really messed up the roads, it was really hard getting anywhere....

Jason

I have to agree with you J-

If it doesn't slow down I won't be able to get in my unit for Elk :D

We were up in 16D yesterday, there is water everywhere. It rained hard in Reserve all the way down to Silver.

crazy

went scout in your area, hope u have atv! the road s real bad! i mean BAD! I'm going back hopefully this wknd to hunt bear! dunno what way u go in but i go in from VLA forest 152 to 163!

elk are all over! water is full! grass r tall! beautiful!

vinihunt

Vinnie,

I was up there two weeks ago. You ain't shedding that the road is bad :blink: .

I'm headed up there again this weekend. Hopefully it will settle down. It's pouring outside as I type this post. :rolleyes:

Maybe we can meet up

HOLY CRAP it is totally coming down right now..... I have never seen rain like this... I am thinking about building an arch.... I hope nobody gets stupid and tries to cross the arroyos...

J-

crazy-Dawg

r u still going scout this wknd?

we are going tomorrow morning at 4 am from abq and camp one night somewhere down on 163. we' ll have 3 atv's drive with Chevy HD, hope to bump u guys...and hope to find some bear for me!

vinihunt

No scouting for me... it is my girlfriends son's birth day... So I will be getting down at the COMSIC BOWLING night... I like the outfit but the shoes hurt my flintstone feet.. :angry: :)

Jason

post-21-1155915072.jpg

I was up there last weekend and a bunch of the forest roads were closed. Seems like the elk may be spread out but the hunters will be concentrated

The roads are wiped out in my area BUT I LOVE IT, i say we need another 6 inches of rain....the wildlife is far more important than "hunters access" besides those quads go everywhere anyways

I guess somebody thought their truck would make it through the water this weekend. I was driving through Alpine and saw a tow truck dragging a water logged pickup.