Sign in to follow this  
bowfishAZ

***ADDED BOWFISHING FLIER*** Bill Luke Big Bass Days Carp Shoot 2013

See you there big dawg!! Ill be the one with the baddest carp rig on the lake... Hahah roll up Thursday night that's when we're heading up. Pre party to celebrate my teams victory for the whole weekend! Hahaha ST. Pattys day brawl 2 years In a row I think so!? You Luke and D get your party pants on!

You pay per day. If I remember correct it was 25$ a man per day and they gave us the weigh in times and everything when you resister. I would think registration would be at like 6 or 7 am Saturday or possibly even Friday afternoon. That's how it was last year.

Okay I'm probably down. Do we know when registration for the bow fishing part is? I don't see much info on that flyer. And is anyone camping out at the lake?

You'll register at lake pleasant harbor before 8am since thats when take off is. There are huge tents you go into to register. Yes there is camping over there or all over the lake. Were heading up that friday night.

Okay got it, thanks! I was just wondering if anyone else was camping out and wanted to get a group to camp together. I dont live far at all so its not a big deal.

Myself and my 2 partners are "camping out" basically sleeping in the boat and back of the truck in the parking lot probably next to bowfishAZ, HuntAZ any their partner. Wouldn't call it camping more Like bumming it!

FEEL FREE TO "CAMP" WITH US!! WILL BE SOMEWHERE IN THE PLEASANT HARBOR, MAYBE BY THE LITTLE FIRE STATION LIKE LAST YEAR. YOULL SEE ALL THE BOWFISHING RIGS TOGETHER, IT'LL BE HARD TO MISS. PLUS YOU WOULDNT WANT TO CAMP WITH ALL THEM STRAIGHT FACED BASS GUYS!!! HAHA

• Like 1