Sign in to follow this  
bowfishAZ

***ADDED BOWFISHING FLIER*** Bill Luke Big Bass Days Carp Shoot 2013

Wait, you said shouldn't share a glassing hill with bowfishyAZ and your sharing a "bum camp". I'm so confused

Camofreak Chances are it will be fairly deep shooting but it shouldn't be a problem to boat fish. Look at the thread BowfishAZ posted today (Bowfishing in the cold) look at the fish we shot last night and it was freezing out. It was so cold the water was steaming...

Anybody been to pleasant during the daylight hours? Passed a couple rigs heading that way, just wondering if the fish are moving any with this warmer weather we have had?

• Like 1

The spawn should be hittin at pleasant any time now. Especially with this warmer weather.

I was out their today......i got screwed though, the batteries where dead, so pissed off. Ill be going back out on Wednesday though, so ill let you all know..

We had to do a quick fix to the trolling motor cable on saturday night. Knife and a toyota key got the job done!! (note to self-never leave the truck with your boat tool bag in it!!!!)

We had to do a quick fix to the trolling motor cable on saturday night. Knife and a toyota key got the job done!! (note to self-never leave the truck with your boat tool bag in it!!!!)

Always something haha...I was thinking, lets just go pull the batteries outta the diesel haha

Got the boat all ready to roll. 4 days of straight fish slaying starting tomorrow night! Thursday night at sahuaro, and Friday Saturday Sunday at Pleasant for the Bill Luke Tournament. Hope to see everyone there!

post-9475-0-54837700-1363223396_thumb.jpg

post-9475-0-16830700-1363223409_thumb.jpg

Looken good brotha! Have fun,

Unfortunately we have to work Friday or we'd be leaven tommorow also!

Hey Dom you guys picked the right day to go out. Corey and I shot a combined total of 2 fish on Sunday.

I should have brought the binos and glassed up bikini babes all day.