Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

Hiring Aerospace Manufacturing People

I know there's folks on here from all walks of life and/or career fields, so it's worth posting.

I work for an aerospace shop in Tempe, Az. We are looking for experienced machinists & hand finishers (deburr hands). We are also taking resumes for a facility maintenance person, which is a good entry level job for someone interested in manufacturing as a career or even studying engineering (many of our machinists & other shop employees are 'home grown').

Resumes can be emailed to me at m.stevens@jrthunt.com or faxed to (480) 967-5929.

A little bit about us, we are a world class supplier to Honeywell & other firms, with annual sales over $7 million. Currently, we are negotiating contracts with a couple new customers & anticipating substantial growth this year. It is still a rather small company, around 40 employees, & is pretty casual. Great bunch of guys, real easy to get along with.

As for benefits, we have paid vacation & the company pays 100% of the cost for health & dental insurance for our employees, with additional vision insurance availbe for a small cost.

Thanks.

Matt Stevens

Thanks for letting the CW Community know about the job. Great job passing it forward.