Sign in to follow this  
matthewp45

2 Swarovski Z5 Rifle Scopes

I ended up with two Z5 Swarovski Rifle Scopes. The first one I received was to be put on my H.S. Precision. It was suppose to have the Ballistic Turret with the Colored dots that you can set custom to your rifle so if you turn the turret to the red dot it would be 400 yards. I wanted this scope so I could order an Outdoorsmans Ballistic Turret. So the first scope had know Ballistic turret but I thought I could send it to the outdoorsman and they could make their Turret work and come to find out they couldn't. I bought it from a place where it had to be returned within 10 days to get your money back but they assured me that the Outdoorsman could fix it up like I wanted it. I got busy and didn't hear from them so long story short 10 days were up. So the Z5 with the regular turrets and Duplex reticle has only been mounted to one rifle for 10 rounds to find a reload recipe. It is still in new shape with all the warranty papers and everything waiting as it comes brand new so the buyer can register it in their name to get the great warranty. Boxes have all the serial numbers and everything to get the registration completed. If you look really hard you may be able to see where the rings were when I put it on the one rifle but, it is faint and pretty much a brand new scope that still has the Grey Z5 sticker on the top of the Bell.

The second Z5 I ordered out of desperation because my elk hunt was coming and I had just enough time to get it and get the Outdoorsman Turret system. So I got the 2nd Z5 with the Ballistic Turrets and got my Outdoorsman turret for it. I put it on my elk rifle and shot a maximum of 20 rounds through it. THis scope is just like the other except it really has no ring marks but a little tiny blemish on the top Turret from a screw driver. It has the same papers with everything you need to register it in your own name . I loved the scope which also came with a straight duplex reticle but I am wanting to try the Night Force 1,000 yard reticle. So I am selling both scopes that cost over $1,500 a piece and I like to sell things fast so I am goin to take it in the shorts but should have plenty of money for the Night Force so it will be fine.

Here are pictures of the scope with the Ballistic Turrets. The other scope is exactly the same and in the same condition with all the papers and box.

So they are Both New

Swarovski Z5 Rifle Scopes

Power is 3.5 - 18 X 44MM

Both have Duplex Reticles

One has regular Turrets and the other has Ballistic Turrets

ll Here are some pics of the Z5 with the Ballistic Turrets. The other scope is in the same exact condition and has all the same papers and everything.

post-539-0-01805400-1359747821_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-12620400-1359747860_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-94465400-1359747893_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-05017500-1359747937_thumb.jpg

For some reason it decided I was through with the post and posted it before I could really finish the post.

post-539-0-95493700-1359748341_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-71911100-1359748351_thumb.jpg

For the Scope with the Ballistic Turret I am asking $1,000.00

For the Scope with out The Ballistic Turret I am asking $925.00

They are both less than 45 days old. Thank you for your interest.

Great scopes but the nightforce is much better for long range shooting/hunting. If I were you I would check out the NP-R1 reticle and the MOAR reticle over the 1000yard reticle. I've shot all 3 I own a NP-R1 and love it but would have got the MOAR reticle if it would have been available when I got my scope. The 1000yard reticle works well but I prefer the others. Great scopes good luck on the sell TTT