Sign in to follow this  
JLG

WTT for 257 Roberts ammo, brass and dies

Hi All, have alot of different brass for various calibers in both rifles and pistols. Just acquired a .257 Roberts and am looking for loaded rounds, dies and brass. Want to trade, if you have some and no longer have a gun to shoot it, maybe we can work something out, Thanks JLG.

Wish I had known you were in the market for a 257 Roberts John. I have a 700BDL 257 Improved with a stainless barrel that I am considering getting rid of as soon as I can find the value of it. I had the original barrel built by Atkinson out of Prescott in the 70's and then some more work on it later by H&S Precision.

I will take a look and see if I have any Roberts brass around. I know I have some but they have been fireformed to the 28 degree shoulder. If I can find any I will let you have it. If I decide to keep the rifle I know I have a straight line seater around somewhere I may let go if that helps any.

I have a bag of 50 new brass and a set of nice, used RCBS dies. I sold my Roberts a while back. I tried to PM you but it says you can't receive messages.

Thanks Creed, Lever space is cleared in my PM box. Bruce I wasn't really looking for a 257 it just came up. Thanks JLG

Hi All, have alot of different brass for various calibers in both rifles and pistols. Just acquired a .257 Roberts and am looking for loaded rounds, dies and brass. Want to trade, if you have some and no longer have a gun to shoot it, maybe we can work something out, Thanks JLG.

I HAVE A SET OF rcbs dies sent you p.m

If anyone needs some 257 stuff let me know. I have quite a bit. Bullets, Dies and Brass. I sold mine.

Made a trade with Coues7 for dies, loaded ammo, some brass and bullets, Thanks Scott. That being siad I am still looking for more 257 Roberts brass primarily and 25 caliber bullets, Thanks Folks JLG.