BowNut

Passing of Olga Campos from Broken Arrow Archery

I barrowed this from the Arizona Christian Archers. Just wanted to pass on this information to fellow archers that know Robert and Olga. Are elk camp and archery shoots will not be the same without her!!
Most of us in the Phoenix archery community know Robert Campos as the owner/operator of Broken Arrow Archery in Apache Junction. He has been involved with Usery Mtn. Archers for many years and has had his "trailer/booth" at many archery shoots around the state. Today is a sad day for Robert and his family and friends as his wife left his side where she always seemed to be and went home to be with ...our Lord.
Please keep Robert and their friends and family in your prayers as they morn the loss of Olga!

“Olga Campos passed away on February 11 2013. Olga Campos was the loving wife of Robert Campos, the current President of the Usery Mountain Archers. Olga has been ill for the past few months and during Olga's illness, Robert has been by her side. Olga was well known and loved by many in the archery community as she traveled to many shoots with Robert. Their supportive love was timeless. Our hearts are sadden and our thoughts are with Robert and his family during this difficult time.”

sorry to hear about Roberts wife are prays are with him .

Mark and Kathi

Oh wow, that is sad to hear. They are good people. Our prayers are with Robert and family.

dallas are they going to have any services for her? I havent heard anything . pm me or text me the info if they are. She will definately be missed by all who truely knew her! She touched so many lives!

Haven't heard anything yet. Im sure there will be something I will let you know. I will call him tonight.